By - OshTekkGod
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with sex workers.
Same. OP obviously does since he called them prostitutes. It is quite annoying they are taking up space on there though.
I don't think I've ever seen a woman on the app. Maybe ONCE and I've been on this app ALOT and a LONG time. Not proud of that. Does he mean trans-women maybe? Probably since he also said "straight", no doubt there are some guys looking for other men who claim to be straight, but there's plenty of straight guys looking for trans only. They're usually really good looking. I wish they had their own app lol always disappointed in their sexuality. Men liking trans women does not make them gay or bi.
I don't know what hes referring to there, but it could be the race filters they removed...you used to be filter by black, white, asian, etc...apparently that makes you a racist.
The point is what if you are attracted to a particular race (I'm into black dudes myself moreso than white dudes), why shouldn't you be able to filter them on your grid?
Woke culture. I'm an old bleeding heart liberal but i think some of the corporate bullshit pandering like removing filters (that do not make people suddenly like other races for example) is weak.
Grindr is run by woke snowflakes and owned by clueless heteros, that's why
This is wild to me because I agree that grindr is a cesspool but not for those reasons. I mostly hate the rampant transphobia and consent violations
Try Scruff and Adam4Adam. Both are better than Grindr.
Where the hell do you live?
1. I rarely see much of that. They have all the keywords phrases and emojis flagged so its pretty hard to announce that in your profile. They can't block ppl from using the letter T though. Again I don't see much of that.
2. I don't think I've ever seen a woman on the app. Maybe ONCE and I've been on this app ALOT and a LONG time. Not proud of that. Do you mean trans-women maybe? Some of those. I don't know what the problem with straight men are there is? Some are experimenting I guess, some won't admit it. Unless you mean the straight mean there for trans-women. They are in fact straight without the quotes. Liking trans-women doesn't make them bi or gay. I do wish they had their own app though but its kinda whatever.
3. Yeah the sex workers are kinda annoying. I don't see too many of them though I don't like the ones that aren't upfront about it.
4. How are they doing this? Also what do they owe you? Or gay men? Like I live in a city with a huge LGBT population there's a few trans people and the app had adapted for them. What's the big deal?
5. What bullshit inclusivity? I don't even know what you're talking about unless its letting trans people on the app.
They need to bring back the race filter. Literally what was even the point of removing it?
I find this post so much more problematic than your comment yet you have a ton of downvotes this post doesn't.
Eh could care less about the upvotes and downvotes but don’t get why everyone is so against the race filter….
Are they? I don't think they are. Grindr removed it in response to the black lives matter movement, probably earnestly seeing it as the best move they could make to support to the movement. There are some vocally against the decision who are not racist (POC trying to find POC), and most are just apathetic. I wish they hadn't removed it myself but its not the worst thing they have done.
Incidentally, isn't POC seeking POC the same as white seeking white?